The Guardians’ Circle
Members of the Guardians’ Circle are a special group of forward-thinking people who are partners with us in planning for the future. Their legacy gifts let us know that vital resources are in the pipeline to help us provide the best pediatric healthcare for generations to come.
Please contact us if you are interested in ways to include Seattle Children’s in your estate plans.
How to Join the Guardians’ Circle
The following kinds of commitments qualify you for membership in the Guardians’ Circle:
- A bequest provision in your will or living trust
- A life-income gift, such as a charitable remainder trust or a charitable gift annuity, that names Seattle Children’s as a remainder beneficiary
- A charitable lead trust that provides income to Children’s for a donor’s lifetime or term of years
- A gift or assignment of qualified retirement plan assets
- A gift of all or portion of a bank or brokerage account through a beneficiary designation
- A gift of life insurance
- Certain other planned gifts
We hope you will inform us of your decision to make an estate gift so that we may welcome you into our Guardians' Circle.
Benefits of Joining the Guardians’ Circle
In recognition of your generosity and foresight, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Inclusion on the Guardians’ Circle Wall in the Legacy Hallway at Seattle Children’s Hospital (unless you wish to remain anonymous).
- Invitations to an annual Guardians’ Circle Luncheon hosted by Children’s leadership.
- The Guardian newsletter and Connection magazine.
- Invitation to share your life story in our donor recognition materials, which preserve the images and biographies of past and current legacy donors.
- The deep satisfaction in knowing that your gift will help provide hope, care and cures to children for generations to come.
Guardians’ Circle Enrollment Form
You can notify us of your legacy commitment and indicate your recognition preferences on the Guardians’ Circle Enrollment Form.