Gifts Anyone Can Make
Did you know there are ways to support Seattle Children's Hospital that don't affect your current lifestyle or your family's financial security?
- You can make a gift that costs you nothing during your lifetime.
- You can make a gift that leaves your cash flow and current financial planning unchanged.
- You don't have to use cash to make your gift: you can "buy low and give high" by making your gift with appreciated securities instead.
- You can gift an asset you no longer need or want.
Maximize your charitable deduction and deliver immediate benefits to Seattle Children's Hospital.
The IRS allows its most significant tax breaks for gifts of appreciated securities.
Give Seattle Children's Hospital an interest in a closely-held or family business.
- New Policy - You can fund a future gift for us and deduct premium payments.
- Paid-Up Policy - Give us a policy whose coverage you no longer need.
- Gift-Replacement - Create a life-income gift for yourself; create an irrevocable insurance trust to restore the value of your gift to benefit your heirs.
Support Seattle Children's Hospital by transferring an interest in a real estate or oil-and-gas partnership.
Donate books, artwork, or equipment and secure an income tax deduction.
Make a substantial gift to Seattle Children's Hospital through a transfer of residential, commercial, or undeveloped real estate.
Retained Life Estate
Receive a large deduction by donating a residence while retaining the right to live there for life.
The balance of your retirement plan may be worth more when donated to Seattle Children's Hospital than to your heirs.